A Religious, Charitable & Socio Cultural Organization
Registered on the 30th June 1966 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 (Punjab Amendment Act 1957) as extended to the Union Territory of Delhi vide Regn. No: S-3039 of 1966-67, the Matri Mandir Samity is a fulfilment of a shared vision to create a domicile of worship and service toward charitable, social and cultural activities benefiting the society.
The affairs of the Matri Mandir Samity are governed by a Managing Committee comprising of 37 members, elected from amongst the members of the Samity.
Reckoned as a leading "Socio-Religious" Charitable organization in Delhi, visitors and devotees from across the city come together and partake in all activities initiated by the Matri Mandir Samity. Some of the key highlights and offerings at the Matri Mandir include:
- A temple complex and a Dharamshala maintained in the Mandir premises. The Temple complex is adorned by idols of Maa Kali, Lord Shiva and Lakshmi Narayan. Nitya puja and various rituals are convened by accomplished and revered priests.
- The Dharamshala provides comfortable and hygienic accommodation to the boarders/ visitors. For those interested, sightseeing tours and transportation arrangements are made available for their convenience, along with meal arrangements at the Dharamshala.
- As part of recreational, social and cultural events, religious discourses, Art & Music Classes and Health Camps are organized in the Mandir complex.
- There also exist Charitable Medical Clinics along with Homeopathy, Allopathic and Physiotherapy units open and available to all visitors and general public through the year.
- Matri Mandir Samity has taken initiatives in sponsoring education for school students who require such assistance
All the activities and initiatives of the Samity are ably managed by several "Sub-Committees" constituted to pay specialized attention for seamless administration of the organization. Each committee, under astute guidance and support of experienced committee members, works relentlessly, making Matri Mandir Samity a recognised and revered name in the community.